Arsenal's Ethan Nwaneri transfer stance has come to light ahead of talks surrounding Manchester United04:00, 20 Aug 2026Arsenal are racing to complete their remaining business before the transfer window slams shut on September 1. After a slow start to the summer window, the Premier League champions’ patience has been rewarded as they have since managed to add crucial depth ahead of their title defence.‌The Gunners will go into Friday’s Premier League season opener against Coventry City buoyed by their recent 3-0 drubbing of rivals Manchester City in the Community Shield. New arrivals Bruno Guimaraes and Christos Tzolis are expected to play a pivotal role as Mikel Arteta looks to compete across four competitions again.‌And Arsenal are not slowing down just yet, with their sporting director Andrea Berta closing in on a deal to bring in versatile defender Ezri Konsa from Aston Villa. In terms of potential outgoing players, Gabriel Jesus, Gabriel Martinelli and Fabio Vieira have been listed for sale.‌The north Londoners are also open to offers for highly-rated Hale End graduates Ethan Nwaneri and Myles Lewis-Skelly. Here, Mirror Football takes a look at two of the latest transfer developments from the Emirates Stadium.FOLLOW OUR ARSENAL FB PAGE! Latest Gunners news and more on our dedicated Facebook pageEthan Nwaneri transfer stanceArsenal have decided to prioritise loan offers for Nwaneri ahead of the summer transfer deadline, according to a report. The 19-year-old's future has been the subject of much speculation this summer due to concerns surrounding his lack of game time under Arteta.‌He was claimed by Fabrizio Romano to be on his way out of the door after being left out of Arsenal’s Community Shield squad which beat City. The likes of Galatasaray, AC Milan and other Premier League clubs were said to be interested.However, BBC Sport has now reported Arsenal do not want to lose Nwaneri permanently. It is said that the Gunners understand the teenager’s minutes will be limited this season due to the intense competition in a stacked midfield, and are therefore prioritising loan offers.Ultimately, Nwaneri’s future will be decided by the offers Arsenal receive. Should the club receive a proposal significantly above their valuation for the attacking midfielder, the Gunners may be forced into a rethink their stance.‌Arteta said last week: "I want him to be at the club, but we have to consider in the medium, long term, what is best for the player as well."Arsenal plot raid for Man Utd duoThe Gunners are reportedly pursuing deals for two Manchester United talents. The Telegraph reports that the north Londoners are working to sign both James Scanlon, 19, and Habeeb Ogunneye, 20, as part of their aggressive youth recruitment drive over the past year.‌The report claims Arsenal are growing in confidence that they can get deals for both players across the line in the coming weeks. It comes after the Red Devils poached two of their own brightest talents, Ayden Heaven and Chido Obi, in recent years.Scanlon signed for United from Derby County back in 2021 and has already made an impressive 24 international appearances for Gibraltar, the country of his mother’s birth. He spent the second half of last season on loan at Swindon Town.Meanwhile, Ogunneye played 21 games on loan at Newport County last season before being recalled in January. The defender, who was born in London, has already been included in several first-team matchday squads at United.Article continues below