The former Oyo State Coordinator of the City Boy Movement, Ahmed Ajibola, has explained his decision to resign from the group, citing concerns over the direction of its state structure and differences with the leadership.
Ajibola, popularly known as General H, said his resignation was based on personal principles and convictions and should not be interpreted as a withdrawal of his support for President Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the administration’s Renewed Hope Agenda.
He made this known in a statement posted on Instagram on Friday issued after reports circulated on social media claiming that he had been removed as the movement’s Oyo State coordinator and had made derogatory comments about the President, Seyi Tinubu and other leaders of the movement.
Ajibola described the reports as “false, malicious, and misleading”.
He said he was not dismissed, suspended or terminated from his position, insisting that he voluntarily resigned.







