GAZA — An Israeli air raid on an apartment in a refugee camp in central Gaza left three members of family, including a six-month-old infant, dead on Sunday, health officials said, as Israel continues to violate the “ceasefire” brokered by the United States last year.Al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital in Deir el-Balah in central Gaza said it received the bodies of a couple and their young child in the early hours of Sunday morning.Medics identified those killed in the attack on an apartment in the Nuseirat refugee camp as Mohammad Abu Mallouh, his wife Alaa Zaqlan, and their child Osama, the Reuters news agency reported.Health workers said about 10 people were wounded in the attack.Later on Sunday, Israeli gunfire killed a Palestinian man in the north of the enclave, near a UN-run medical clinic in Jabalia refugee camp, medics said.At ‌the morgue ‌in Al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital in Deir Al-Balah, relatives of ‌three ⁠dead family members ⁠arrived to bid farewell to their white-shrouded bodies.“A man sleeping along with his wife and their 6-month infant son in their bed. The rocket fell on his bed, and it took him, with his wife and son, leaving behind six young girls,” said the infant’s grandmother, Umm Hamza Abu Mallouh, with tears in her eyes.Yehia Abu Mallouh, whose brother was killed in the strike, said they woke up ‌to the sound of an explosion, without any prior warning.“We discovered ‌that my brother’s house has been targeted while he was sleeping safely in his home. We found them (the family) cut into pieces without prior warning,” he told Reuters.“The point of the ceasefire is supposed to be peace, with ‌no strikes or anything, but the enemy surprised them at night,” he added.More than 72,000 Palestinians have been killed since Israel launched its genocidal war on Gaza in October 2023. Israeli officials acknowledged the data was broadly accurate in January, after casting doubt on their credibility for two years.On Saturday, five police officers and a 13-year-old boy were killed in an Israeli attack.Some 880 Palestinians have been killed in Israeli strikes since the truce came into effect, according to figures from Gaza health officials that do not distinguish between combatants and civilians.Four Israeli soldiers have been killed by militants during the same period, according to the Israeli military.Earlier this week, Human Rights Watch said the territory’s humanitarian infrastructure remained in peril, more than six months after the start of the ceasefire.