One of the girls raped in a New Forest town has heartbreakingly revealed how she feels she will “never get her innocence back” after an attack in which she was filmed.Three teenagers have avoided prison following the two rapes in two separate incidents in Fordingbridge, Hampshire, on 26 November 2024 and 17 January 2025.On Thursday at Southampton Crown Court, a 15-year-old boy was sentenced to a youth rehabilitation order for three years with 180 days of intensive supervision and surveillance for the rape of each of the two girls and two indecent images charges. The court heard that he had been diagnosed with ADHD as well as “long-standing anxiety”.A second 15-year-old was given the same sentence for three charges of rape against each of the two victims, and four counts of taking indecent images in relation to filming of the incidents. The court heard he also had ADHD and he had an IQ of the “bottom 1 per cent of his contemporaries”.A third 14-year-old boy was given a youth rehabilitation order for 18 months for two charges of rape in the January incident by encouraging the second defendant and an offence of indecent images. He was described as having “mild cognitive impairment”.Judge Nicholas Rowland told the defendants: “I have to remember that you are not small adults. I have to think how likely you are to do serious things again and I need to make sure you do not do serious things again in the future.”The teenagers were sentenced at Southampton Crown Court (PA Archive)Explaining his sentence, he added: “I should avoid criminalising these children unnecessarily and understand the effects of their behaviour and support their reintegration into society.”He added that “peer pressure played a large part in what went on”.The victim of the first rape attended court for the sentencing and, screened from the view of the boys, read her victim impact statement alongside a poem she had written directed towards her attackers.She said her mental health had deteriorated since the incident and she had isolated herself from her friends.”I was caught off-guard, I never want that to happen again, I will never get that innocence back again,” she said.The poem included the line: “All I want to do is die, I no longer have fear for when that comes.”She added: “No one deserves the trauma of being raped.”In a statement read on behalf of the second victim, she said her school attendance had suffered and added: “I often feel overwhelmed, anxious and emotionally exhausted to the point where sitting in a classroom becomes unbearable.”She described suffering nightmares and struggling to sleep, adding: “I feel ashamed, insecure and uncomfortable in my own body.”“The person I was before the incident has completely gone and sometimes I feel like I am grieving the person I used to be,” she said.The judge praised the bravery of the two girls and told the first victim: “I hope when you look back on today’s date you will take some comfort from the fact you have shown that courage in coming along to court.“You and [the second girl] have shown great courage in coming along to the trial and speaking as you did.”He added: “The sentence I am going to pass cannot possibly undo what happened to you.”The boys were also made subject to a three-month curfew and given a restraining order for 10 years not to contact their victims.Jodie Mittel KC, prosecuting, told the trial that the girl in the November incident, who was 15 at the time, had visited the first defendant after meeting him on Snapchat.The prosecutor said that after performing sex acts on the boy, who was then 14, she became “scared and anxious” when the second defendant joined them with a third boy who was not charged.Ms Mittel said that the girl felt “cornered and trapped” and “petrified” as the two defendants raped her while the incident was filmed.Ms Mittel said that afterwards, videos of the incident had been sent around and other people made jokes about her and she received messages calling her a “slag”.The complainant in the January incident, who was 14 at the time, was raped in a field near Fordingbridge recreation ground while the incident was also filmed.Rape Crisis offers support for those affected by rape and sexual abuse. You can call them on 0808 802 9999 in England and Wales, 0808 801 0302 in Scotland, and 0800 0246 991 in Northern Ireland, or visit their website at www.rapecrisis.org.uk. If you are in the US, you can call Rainn on 800-656-HOPE (4673).