Kuwait's General Civil Aviation Authority has launched its operational plan for the 2026 Hajj season, with 63 scheduled flights set to transport around 8,400 pilgrims and administrators from Kuwait to Saudi Arabia.The flights will depart from Terminal 4 at Kuwait International Airport between May 21 and May 23, according to the authority. The return flights for pilgrims would operate between May 30 and 31 under schedules coordinated with Kuwaiti Hajj campaigns and Saudi authorities, Sheikh Hamoud Al Mubarak, Chairman of the authority, said in a statement carried by Kuwait News Agency (KUNA).Al Mubarak said the operational plan had been prepared in coordination with several government bodies, including the Ministries of Interior and Islamic Affairs, the General Administration of Customs, airlines and ground service providers.He added that all operational, logistical and security preparations had been completed to ensure the safe and smooth movement of pilgrims during the Hajj season.With over 30 years of journalistic experience spanning from Jordan to the UAE, Khitam has spent the past 22 years reporting on national and regional news from Dubai, with a strong focus on the UAE, GCC and broader Arab affairs.
Kuwait to operate 63 flights for 2026 Hajj, transporting 8,400 pilgrims
Kuwait’s aviation authority launches 63 flights from Terminal 4 to carry 8,400 pilgrims to Saudi Arabia for the 2026 Hajj, with full security preparations.














