Iran weighs US offer as Trump says peace talks on 'borderline'
Iran said on Wednesday it was examining a new U.S. proposal to end the Middle East war, as President Donald Trump described the talks as being on the "borderline" between a deal and renewed strikes.
Trump, who said earlier that negotiations were in their "final stages," later warned that the window for diplomacy could close quickly.
"It's right on the borderline, believe me," Trump told reporters at Joint Base Andrews, near Washington. "If we don't get the right answers, it goes very quickly. We're all ready to go."
He said a deal could come "very quickly" or "in a few days," but warned Tehran would have to provide "100 percent good answers."










