Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.) on Tuesday accused Fox News of keeping him off the conservative network during his feud with President Donald Trump and the lead-up to his failed re-election bid.In Kentucky’s Republican primary, Massie lost to Trump-endorsed Ed Gallrein in what was seen as a referendum on Trump’s remaining sway in the party he has ruled for years.But Massie, who incurred Trump’s wrath by voting against Trump’s Big Beautiful Bill and joining the call for the Jeffrey Epstein files to be made public, had a few digs to get in at Trump’s often-favorite network.“By the way, after 18 months of a blackout of not letting me on Fox, they finally let me on Fox today, four hours into the election,” Massie said to boos during his concession speech. “Their slop is selling, so they’ll keep selling it. But listen, I got to watch Fox also for the first time in 18 months.”Massie: By the way, after 18 months of a blackout of not letting me on Fox, they finally let me on four hours into the election. [Booing] Hey, their slop is a selling, so they will keep selling it. pic.twitter.com/IkQ8vFY5Oq— Acyn (@Acyn) May 20, 2026A Fox News spokesperson told HuffPost early Wednesday that the channel invited Massie to be a guest on “Fox News Live” in June 2025, “and he declined.” Even if so, his absence from the right-wing network during an important Republican race was notable. In a rare post Monday on X, Trump called the lawmaker he previously endorsed the “Worst Congressman in the History of our Country.”Massie appeared Tuesday on “America’s Newsroom” after host Bill Hemmer said Trump called him a “terrible congressman” in earlier comments covered by Fox News.Massie defended his voting record as actually siding with Trump for the most part.Close
Thomas Massie Fires Accusation At Fox News During Concession Speech
The Trump-defying GOP congressman took some shots at the conservative network in defeat.










