Surrey Police has said it was investigating separate allegations from the mid-1990s to 2000 and mid to late 1980s - although no arrests have been made20:41, 19 May 2026Updated 21:00, 19 May 2026Police are investigating two separate allegations of historical child sexual abuse contained in the Epstein files.One of the reports dates to "locations in Surrey and Berkshire" in the mid-1990s to 2000. The other was said to have occurred in the mid to late 1980s in West Surrey.The alleged victims have been interviewed by specialist detectives and no arrests have been made or charges brought. Surrey Police previously urged witnesses to come forward with information about claims of human trafficking or sexual abuse.In February, the force called for witnesses to come forward after a redacted report released by the US Department of Justice in December, set out allegations of human trafficking and sexual assault which allegedly took place in Virginia Water between 1994 and 1996. Multiple UK police forces have been reviewing information contained within the millions of pages of files released earlier this year.Surrey Police said in a statement on Tuesday: "Following the release of files relating to Jeffrey Epstein by the US Department of Justice, we are investigating two separate allegations of non-recent child sexual abuse."One report relates to locations in Surrey and Berkshire in the mid-1990s to 2000. The other relates to the mid to late 1980s in West Surrey. No arrests have been made."We take all reports of sexual offending seriously and will work to identify any reasonable lines of enquiry to verify information or establish corroborating evidence. There is no further information at this time."The US Department of Justice has released over 3.5 million pages of documents related to the sex offender Epstein, who died in a prison cell in 2019 while awaiting trial on sex trafficking and conspiracy charges. Maxwell was jailed in 2022 for 20 years in the US prison for helping former financier Epstein abuse young girls.In one of the partially redacted FBI reports from July 2020, which appeared in the files, an individual claimed to have been drugged at night and driven to "paedophile ring parties" in a livery stables near to Virginia Water in Surrey during the mid 1990s.Surrey Police have not confirmed they are investigating these claims but have confirmed an investigation into historical abuse claims.The same person, who was 31 when they came forward, also claimed to have been hit by a car driven by Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor which allegedly left them with permanent injuries to their ribs, hip and leg.A figurine from the bonnet of the car is said to have broken off in the complainant's hand and they claim to have later buried it near their home so it could be recovered as evidence in the future, the document states.It does not specify if the complainant, who said they were aged between six and eight at the time of the alleged incidents, is a man or a woman. In the same document, the alleged victim claimed to have been restrained on a table at an address in Berkshire and "tortured with electrical shocks", while men watched on.The complainant said that they suffered a broken nose but they were only taken to hospital after a rugby match so the injury could be blamed on that.They also claim to have been abused by Epstein during family holidays in Florida during the same period. Surrey Police would not comment on whether the extraordinary allegations are one of the two cases it is investigating.The force previously said they had found no evidence of the allegations they are currently probing having been reported to them after a review of their systems. Mr Mountbatten-Windsor has previously denied any wrongdoing over his links to Epstein.Article continues belowHe was arrested in February on suspicion of misconduct in public office. Thames Valley police are probing claims he passed confidential information to his friend Epstein while acting as a government trade envoy.Lord Mandelson, Britain's former ambassador to the US, is being investigated by the Met Police for alleged misconduct in public office over claims he forwarded confidential information to the millionaire financier while he was Tony Blair's business secretary.The Mirror has contacted Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor's representatives for comment.