President Volodymyr Zelensky said Tuesday that he had approved Ukraine’s long-range plans for June, after what he described as a month of improved battlefield dynamics in Ukraine’s favor. “This month has brought a shift in the dynamics in our favor – in Ukraine’s favor,” Zelensky said in his evening address. “We are holding more positions and inflicting more damage. The impact of our long-range sanctions against Russia has been especially significant.”JOIN US ON TELEGRAMFollow our coverage of the war on the @Kyivpost_official. President Zelensky said he had received reports from Ukraine’s military leadership, including Commander-in-Chief Oleksandr Syrskyi and the General Staff’s Andrii Hnatov, on Ukrainian frontline activity, operations against Russian forces, and Russian assaults. “Today, I approved our long-range plans for June,” Zelensky said, adding that Ukraine must “creatively develop” its long-range sanctions, which he said had demonstrated their strength in May. The president did not disclose details of the approved plans. The Ukrainian leader said officials had also discussed the situation on key sections of the front, including the Pokrovsk and Kostiantynivka directions, Kharkiv region, and Zaporizhzhia. He said decisions had been finalized for implementation and that Ukraine would boost military supplies, prioritizing unmanned ground systems, drones and direct funding for combat brigades.
Zelensky Says Frontline Dynamics Shifted in Ukraine’s Favor as He Approves June Long-Range Plans
President Zelensky said he approved Ukraine’s long-range plans for June.










