Far-right Israeli National Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir on Monday criticized the International Criminal Court (ICC) and vowed to intensify actions against Palestinians after reports said the court is weighing an international arrest warrant against him.

Earlier in the day, Middle East Eye reported that a request had been submitted to the ICC seeking sealed arrest warrants for Ben-Gvir and Israeli Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich over allegations of war crimes and crimes against humanity involving Palestinians in the occupied West Bank.

The outlet did not identify who filed the request, and neither the ICC nor the Israeli government had issued any official comment at the time of reporting.

"I am not afraid and not deterred. No order from The Hague will deter me from continuing to lead an offensive policy against terrorists," Ben-Gvir said in a statement.

"I'm sorry to disappoint those 'justice seekers.' I won't apologize, I won't blink and I won't stop," he added.