Israel Shells Lebanon (Again) In Apparent Violation Of Ceasefire (Again)Israel on Friday shelled a town in southern Lebanon and conducted additional aerial raids in the country, according to Al Jazeera, sending the death toll to 2,491 and the number of wounded to 7,719 since the conflict began there on March 2.The attacks would seem to violate a ceasefire that President Donald Trump said yesterday had been extended three weeks. Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu posted a video soon after claiming Israel is “maintaining full freedom of action against any threat, including emerging threats.”This is the second time during the conflict that Israel has immediately violated a ceasefire. Earlier this month, Israel carried out its deadliest bombing campaign of the war the day after Trump announced a ceasefire with Iran that included Lebanon. After the Israelis violated the truce, Trump said he spoke with Netanyahu, who promised to scale it back.“I spoke with Bibi, and he’s going to low-key it,” said Trump, referring to phone call with Netanyahu a day earlier. “I just think we have to be sort of a little more low-key.”See All UpdatesClose