Saudi Aramco Chief ⁠Executive Amin Nasser has cancelled his planned appearance at the CERAWeek energy conference in Houston to remain in Saudi Arabia because of the Iran conflict, an industry source told ​Reuters.

Nasser, who has been CEO of ​the world’s top oil exporter for more ​than a decade, is usually a headline speaker at the conference, one of the energy industry’s biggest events.

CERAWeek, organized by S&P Global and beginning on Monday, draws top executives, government officials, and policymakers from around the world to discuss the global energy market outlook.

Nasser’s withdrawal highlights ⁠the scale ‌of the challenge he faces in dealing with the Iran crisis.

He will ⁠also not provide a recorded video message for the CERAWeek conference, the source said, adding that the event’s organizers had been notified.