Homeland Security Secretary Kristi Noem on Tuesday warned Portland Mayor Keith Wilson her department would “send four times the amount of federal officers” currently in the city if he did not comply with her request to make additional security resources available. (Watch video below.)Noem flew to Portland Tuesday to visit a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement facility that has been the site of protests in the city, amid a legal battle between the state and the Trump administration concerning their plans to deploy federal troops to the Oregon city.As part of her trip, Noem sat down with Wilson for a meeting that she said left her “so extremely disappointed.”“He’s continuing to play politics,” she told Fox News’ Jesse Watters of Wilson. Secretary of Homeland Security Kristi Noem (right) stands on the roof of a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement facility in Portland, Oregon, on Tuesday.AP Photo/Ethan SwopeNoem explained that she made additional demands for enhanced security but the mayor would not commit to granting her requests.“What I told him is that if he did not follow through on some of these security measures for our officers, we were going to cover him up with more federal resources and that we were going to send four times the amount of federal officers here so that the people of Portland could have some safety,” Noem said. Noem added that Wilson is “going to have blood on his hands because he sat around and thought too long, because he was too scared of the political ramifications of making a big decision to keep his city safe.”“That’s my concern, is that you’ve got so many people here in Portland playing politics. They don’t realize they’re up against professional terrorists,” she said.The mayor’s office did not immediately return a HuffPost request for comment.Earlier on Tuesday, following his meeting with Noem, Wilson issued a more measured statement, saying that what the secretary saw in Portland “matches our reports: Portland continues to manage public safety professionally and responsibly, irrespective of the claims of out-of-state social media influencers.”“I continue to maintain that the tactics used by federal agents at the ICE facility are troubling and likely unconstitutional,” Wilson said. “In terms of recent rhetoric, we still do not know what ‘Full Force’ against Portland means, or how the administration plans to use our city as a military ‘training ground.’ Because of these deeply concerning situational unknowns, I intend to explore options to protect our community and our right to free expression.”While Trump has called the city “war ravaged,” local officials have contested the administration’s claims that the situation in Portland is out of control, with the city’s police chief recently telling CNN that protests were confined to just “one city block.”“This is just one small block in a big city,” Bob Day said.On Sunday, a federal judge blocked the Trump administration from deploying National Guard troops to Oregon, saying there was no evidence to suggest their presence was necessary. The government has appealed the ruling.Close