By ANDREW LEVY, REPORTER Published: 11:33 BST, 7 October 2025 | Updated: 12:35 BST, 7 October 2025
A former beauty queen is in a prison awaiting trial amid claims she threatened to kill staff at a school.Patricia Wagner, 38, is alleged to have uploaded images onto social media warning teachers and classroom assistants would be ‘terminated’.She is also said to have threatened that ‘mass killing is coming to them’.The mother-of-three, who represented Norfolk in the finals of Miss Galaxy UK in 2021, appeared at Norwich Magistrates Court last week where she initially refused to confirm personal details.Asked to verify her name, age and address, she responded ‘confidential’ each time.The defendant, who was living in New Costessey, near Norwich in Norfolk, but is now based in London, was warned it was a criminal offence for an individual to refuse to confirm their identity in court before being sent back to the cells.She was brought back to the courtroom later the same day, when she entered no plea to the single charge of sending messages conveying a threat of death.District Judge Matthew Bone committed the case to be heard at Norwich Crown Court and denied the defendant bail. Patricia Wagner, 38, is alleged to have uploaded images onto social media warning teachers and classroom assistants would be ‘terminated’She was ordered to remain in custody until a plea and trial preparation hearing on October 30.The judge was told during the hearing on Friday that the messages were connected to Wagner’s previous prosecution by the local education authority for failing to ensure her children attended school.One image, allegedly posted on her Instagram account on September 16, named three members of staff at the Norwich school involved in the case.A message is said to have stated: ‘All those involved and who defended them will be unlawfully terminated (killed) within 14 to 21 days.’Prosecutor Katherine Newsom said it was the Crown’s case that the messages were intended to cause those named to fear for their lives.The maximum sentence for making a threat to kill is a ten-year jail term.An online interview with Wagner states that she left Cameroon at the age of ten and moved to France, where she gained school qualifications before relocating to Germany.She and her then partner moved to the UK in 2008 where she started her family and began working as a singer, actress and success coach. The mother-of-three, who represented Norfolk in the finals of Ms Galaxy UK in 2021, is also said to have threatened that ‘mass killing is coming to them’ Wagner didn't enter a plea when she appeared at Norwich Magistrates Court and has been remanded until a hearing later this monthIt was in 2020 that she entered her first pageant, when she was a contestant in the Miss British Isles Elegance finals.In 2021, she was crowned Miss Norfolk Galaxy and appeared in the finals of Miss Galaxy UK in Lancashire.She said of the world of beauty contests: ‘I believe it’s a way for women to show their true values and their beauty – inside and out.’Wagner added: ‘Pageants help women realise how much of a difference they make in this world and how much they are needed. Women are important and they bring something very powerful.’






